Paradise on Earth –Kashmir
If your idea of travel spans from bumbling along rugged pale brown mountain deserts to gliding effortlessly in houseboats, warm aromatic tea in hand, Kashmir is where mental images will be replaced by vivid memories.
If your idea of travel spans from bumbling along rugged pale brown mountain deserts to gliding effortlessly in houseboats, warm aromatic tea in hand, Kashmir is where mental images will be replaced by vivid memories. Personal rendezvous always counts more than celluloid ones.What lies in store for the traveler is a textured experience of sprawling green pastures ,an idyllic time in the traditional houseboats(shikaras), adventure activities like skiing and rafting , the enigma of flower cultivation and the rough and tumble of scalling some of the highestmountain passes in the world.In other words its like “Celebrating Paradise” This stste packs in an intense cultural experience with three distinct religions with their unique essence-Hinduism in Jammu , Islam in Kashmir Valley and Buddhism in Ladakh and Zanksar.
Snugly located with mountains pressing against its three sides, Srinagar is where one can be in the middle of dramatic settings ofbluish lakes,snow topped peaks and the river Jhelum meandering through the city.
Surrounded by lofty mountains and lush green fields, Srinagar is one of the most dazzling locations anywhere in the world. The literal meaning of Srinagar in Sanskrit is 'the city of wealth & abundance'. Nestled on the banks of the river Jhelum are the main places to visit in srinagar, this beautiful city is gifted with magnificent lakes such as Dal, Nagin and Anchar.
The meaning of Gulmarg is the meadow of flower. Gulmarg is one of the fantastic places located in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. This is the blessed land where travelers enjoy to the fullest. It is popular for its astonishing beauty. You could see the beautiful landscape; get into adventure sports, such as skiing, golf, and trekking. Apart from the magnificent beauty, if you wish to shop then you have to head to SrPahalgam is a town located in Anantnag district in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. It is located on the banks of River Laddar at an altitude of 7200 feet from the sea level.
It is one of the five tehsils of Anantnag district and the headquarters of the tehsil are located in the main town of Pahalgam. It is associated with Amarnath Yatra that takes place every year in the month of July to August. The Amarnath Yatra starts from Chandanwari located at an altitude of around 2895 meters and situated around 16 km from Pahalgam. Around 11 km from Chandanwari lays the mountain Lake Sheshnag, at an altitude of 3574 meter and around 13 km away is the last stop Panchtarni. Apart from all this, Pahalgam is also famous for activities like golf, horse riding, trekking and many water sport activities. Pahalgam Travel guide is the easy way to get more information about the city.inagar. Further, the travel guide on Gulmarg can provide the appropriate information about the place
Bestowed with the title of “Meadow of Gold”, Sonmarg is a mesmerizing place located at an altitude of 2800 m above the sea level in the heavenly state of Jammu and Kashmir. Being surrounded by the lakes and glaciers, the beauty is just ethereal. It is just 80 Kms from Srinagar and is en route to the beautiful city of Ladakh. The city is a perfect destination for nature lovers and is an enchanting place to visit and spend some days with nature and tranquillity. For adventure seekers, the place is irrefutably a heaven with various adventurous activities such as mountaineering and trekking on offer. Sonmarg Travel Guide is full of references of the naturally blessed ambience and lush greenery. Zoji-La Pass, Thajiwas Glacier, Vishansar Lake, Nilagrad River and Gangabal are the famous tourist attractions of the city.
- 05 Nights accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis on the above mentioned Hotels / HB
- Meals – Breakfast and DInner
- 01 NAC Tavera for Arrival & Departure from Srinagar International Airport to Hotel / HB & vice versa
- 01 NAC Tavera for Full day trip to Mughal Gardens & Shankaracharya temple
- 01 NAC Tavera for Full day excursion trip to Gulmarg & Sonamarg; Srinagar to Pahalgam & back
- 01 Hour Boat (Shikara) Ride on Dal Lake – Srinagar (04 Person to 01 Boat)
- All applicable taxes including 13.5% VAT on F&B
- Meeting & Assistance on Arrival & Departure by our Representative
- Airfare/train fare
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating and Gondola / joy rides
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes"
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary
- Car not included for sightseeing of Aru and Chandanwari in Pahalgam.
- Car will drop the client at one point at Gulmarg/ Pahalgam/Sonmarg and then sightseeing to be managed on your own by pony or nature walks.
- Guides and entrance fees
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot)