Better known as God's Own Country, Kerala is a heavenly portrait splashed with myriad of enchanting hues. Situated in the southern tip of India, Kerala is caressed by the Arabian Sea in the western coast of India.
Better known as God's Own Country, Kerala is a heavenly portrait splashed with myriad of enchanting hues. Situated in the southern tip of India, Kerala is caressed by the Arabian Sea in the western coast of India. It is a green Venice, but unlike Venice, where man has created most of the glory, in Kerala nature rules. This beautiful coastal state of India is the country's ambassador to the world of travel and tourism. From the lagoons & backwaters that meander through the enchanting landscapes, to the rich and colourful culture & heritage that weave a tapestry of tourism delights, Kerala is a dream holiday destination of India.
If you're on a journey to unravel the mysteries of the great subcontinent, the colourful and aromatic state of Kerala is a pretty good place to start. Home to virtually every kind of physical terrain and weather condition, Kerala, also known as 'God's Own Country', is quite the experience. Whether you're looking to bronze some skin, experience the charm of an elephant ride, spend a night on a luxury houseboat, blend into the rolling mists of the hills or enjoy the sights of green valleys covered with tea and coffee plantations, a tour to Kerala will take your breathaway.
COCHIN – MUNNAR – PERIYAR – KUMARAKOM – HOUSEBOAT – ALLEPPEY – KOVALAM – TRIVANDRUM
Hotel Details (or similar):
- The above-mentioned rates are valid for 2/4 pax traveling together.
- The above mentioned rates are valid from 01st October 2014 to 31st March 2015 (Except 20th December 2014 – 10th January 2015).
- Daily breakfast at the entire hotel.
- Daily dinner at Munnar hotel.
- All meals during stay at Houseboat.
- Daily dinner at Kovalam hotel.
- Jeep ride/Elephant ride at Periyar Wildlife sanctuary.
- Spice Plantation Tour at Periyar with guide.
- English speaking guide at Cochin.
- Mineral water during travel time.
- All current applicable taxes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as meals other then specified, soft/hard drinks, camera/video fee, film rolls.
- Any tips, travel insurance fee.
- Monuments entrances fee.
- English speaking guides (except Cochin).
- Any other item not specifically mentioned above
- Chinese Fishing Nets / Vasco Da Gama Square
- Jewish Synagogue
- St Francis Church
- Vasco House and VOC gate Day on leisure, overnight at the hotel
Morning drive to Munnar, en-route enjoy most beautiful scenic beauty, lush green vegetation and many waterfalls. Reach and check-into the hotel and rest of the day at leisure.
Overnight at the hotel.
Full day sightseeing tour of Munnar
- Tea Gardens and Factory
- CSI Church
- Echo Point Overnight at the hotel
Morning drive to Periyar, en-route visit Eravikulam National Park. Afternoon visit Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, you can visit sanctuary by boating, jeep & elephant. Overnight at the hotel.
Morning proceed for guided tour of spice plantation panorama of cardamom and pepper plantations. Drive to Kumarakom and check-into the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure and overnight at the hotel.
Morning visit Bird sanctuary and later proceed to board the houseboat. Kerala’s scenic backwaters – an unique web of lakes, lagoons, canals and rivers – are an integral part of Kerala’s tourism scenario. Relish the traditional Kerala cuisine and dishes made from local fish, served by the crewmembers, the houseboats takes one on a fascinating cruise at a leisurely and relaxing pace. Overnight at the houseboat.
After breakfast disembark the houseboat and drive to Alleppey hotel and check-into the hotel.
Afternoon you can visit few attractions of Alleppey or else spend time on leisure at the resort or lake.
Arthunka - known as the St. Andrews Church Chettikulangara Bhagawathy Temple Overnight at the hotel.
Morning drive to Kovalam and check-into the hotel. This unique, internationally renowned, wonderful beach takes pride of place amongst the loveliest beaches in the world and has been a favorite haunt of tourists since the 1930s. Kovalam means a grove of coconut trees and truly the coconut trees along the beaches gives it a ravishing look. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast day at leisure
Overnight at the hotel
Drive to Trivandrum, and visit the following:
Shri Padmanabhaswamy Vishnu Temple
Puthenmalika (Kuthiramalika) Palace
Departure transfer at the airport to board the flight for onward destination.